Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

I didn't quite make it to the 9th on the last one. I know myself well enough to know that if I don't get caught up today, and with the quickness, that there are going to be weeks of pictures not making it up anywhere near the day I took them. Bear with me. We're almost there.
January 8, 2011
Our first "do-nothing" Saturday since coming back from vacation. Trips home should never really be referred to as vacation because you don't really rest. There's always someone to see or something to do. I love, love, love it while I'm there but I do need at least one day to decompress once I get back to whatever "real life" is for me at the time. We decided to occupy this one with my newest love. Lost. I must have been hiding under a rock for the last 6 years because I'd managed to never see an episode. I have rectified that and currently have one season under my belt. I sprinkled intermittent bursts of house cleaning, laundry washing, and chocolate eating while watching.  A great day, if I do say so myself.
 Not a cloud in the sky.
 They tell me these are banana trees in my yard but I won't believe it until I see some fruit.
 I just so happen to have told someone I thought being happy looked good on me recently too. My smuggled from the States Dove chocolate agrees.
Ahh....There it is. Season 2 is starting tonight. I have to find out what's in the hatch!
January 9, 2011
Finally! A day with only only one pic. This one just so happens to be of my dining room chair/homemade nightstand that houses some of the things I love the most: my Bible, cell phone, iPod, journal and the new love of my life...my Kindle....And some dental floss. Missionary insurance and third world dentistry are not something I care to experience simultaneously any time soon.

No comments: