Thursday, March 20, 2008

RIP Kimchi


Category: Pets and Animals

I decided I needed a pet. I live alone for the first time in my life and I was getting a little lonely. I don't have the patience or the space for a puppy. I get too attached and I'm leaving in October. Decided on a goldfish. Two of em actually. Rice and Kimchi. Did it big and bought them a tank with fun rocks and a little house because a little bowl just seems kinda mean. Had them for a grand total of 5 days before Kimchi went belly up on me. On Valentine's Day no less. Damn near cried. Had him a little fishy funeral and flushed him down the john. So sad. Rice is still kicking. I bought him a water filter so I wouldn't have to clean his tank every other day. I even got some frozen peas because a friend of mine told me that if a fish starts to look sick, you should drop a few peas in thier water. Something about the vitamins and such. I can't have both of my fish head into the light inside of two weeks with me. I'm thinking of replacing Kimchi so Rice won't be lonely. Now you know:)

No comments: